A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
A STUNNING NEW FIRST-PERSON-SHOOTER FROM GEMINI HOME ENTERTAINMENT & ALPINE ARTS
- INTENSE ACTION
- CHALLENGING PUZZLES
- HIGH QUALITY GRAPHICS
WASD to move
SPACE to jump
LEFT CLICK to shoot
- Players are able to use trees in the first zone to jump over map borders
- Players may get stuck on the final screen (Fix: On Windows, press the Windows key and manually close Lethal Omen. On Mac, press Command + Option + Escape and force quit Lethal Omen)
- Enemies may be unable to kill the player and may cause the player to be pushed out of bounds
- A particular sequence can be broken by backtracking your steps
- Touching an object in a scene near the end will reset the scene
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Been a fan of the series for awhile, this was a great addition to the lore!
please make a version for chrome os
Well, that was fun.
Also, the jump scares whenever the enemies showed up made me jump so hard that I hurt my neck.
Question with Spoilers:
What does the 4th key do?
Edit: Nevermind. You'll find the answer, and I love it.
Edit 2: You have to do a second thing. Involves shooting something obvious.
Kill them all :) nice game btw
Will there be any content updates or bug fixes? Can't wait to play it!
I'm slowly working on a patch for some bugs that have been found. Not sure about content updates, at least for the time being.
Great game, I had a lot of fun playing it, and was even spooked a few times. So, without spoiling too much, I wanted to know if there was anything I was missing. I've gotten 4 different ending screens: I've been killed by the enemies, I've gotten the win screen, I've found the mannequin, and I found the road to Prophet. Are there any other endings? Also, is there a use for the guy t-posing? Let me know if I should remove anything from this comment to prevent spoilers too.
cool and strange story
Pretty cool little game. It's pretty simple but there's something interesting about it. I dig it, man. Thanks!
this was great!
Won't lie, it's pretty well done... I can't wait to see what you could come up with for a game, seriously. 9.9/10
If you want to close it on Windows, I have another suggestion:
- Press the Windows Key and return to your desktop
- Rightclick the taskbar and click Task Manager
- Rightclick "Lethal Omen" and then click "Go to Details"
- Click End Task
- If a confirmation message appears, click End Process and it'll hopefully close
Hope that works for you all (sorry Mac users :P)